Brisbane has experienced a blazing decade of property growth. Now with the recent announcement of the Olympics, we anticipate further accelerated growth.
New data from PRD revealed Brisbane’s median house price could collectively rise to $1.2 million by 2032. Much like what occurred in Sydney, now is the time to move forward with property investments in Brisbane. Act now before you get priced out of the market!
We have identified a prime investment opportunity in South Brisbane CBD.
- Type: Completed Apartments
- Specs: 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom
- Price: 1 bedroom starting from $351,075
- Rental Yield: 5%
- Cashflow is positive by $8,500 (assumption 90% LVR at 3% IO)
- Location: Waterfront location, South Brisbane CBD
- Reward: $25,000 Cash Rebate + $2,000 Gift Card
- Area: Walking distance to universities
- Growth: Forecasted population surge
South Brisbane is one of the state’s most exciting new growth areas, benefiting from increased residential demand due to demographic shifts and a growing preference for inner-city living.