Overnight we received news from Prime Minister Scott Morrison CONFIRMING the new HomeBuilder scheme.
You can now receive up to $65,000* in combined Government Grants and DDP Cash Back for your next property purchase.
What is this new scheme about?
In a nutshell, Australians who buy a new home or renovate an existing home will receive a $25,000 grant from the Government.
A new home includes off-the-plan properties scheduled to be built in the second half of 2020.
This stimulus package commenced midnight last night and ENDS 31 December 2020.
How do I qualify?
The Grant is available to BOTH first time homeowners and existing property owners.
What are the conditions?
FOR NEW HOME BUILDS:
- The individual must earn less than $125,000 OR for couples, have combined earnings of less than $200,000.
- New home construction builds valued up to $750,000 (including the land price).
- Your property value prior to renovation must be under $1.5m
- Your renovation will cost between $150,000 – $750,000
DOUBLE WIN for First Time Home Buyers:
First Time Home Buyers will receive the new grant PLUS the original First Home Buyers Grant & stamp duty concessions.
A UNIQUE TIME IN THE PROPERTY MARKET:
If you reflect over the last 50 years, today marks a once in a lifetime opportunity.
– Historically low lending interest rates of 2.1%
– Eased financing conditions from banks
– Government support via the HomeBuilder scheme
DON’T FORGET OUR UNIQUE DDP PROPERTY CASH-BACK!
Receive up to $30,000* cash back when you buy a new home with us.
No strings attached and applicable with all Government grants.