The growing attention of the Hunter region has resulted in a steady rise in investor and developer activity over the last 6 months.
With strong growth predictions, practical sized properties, along with remarkably low vacancy rates (0.4%); this region is luring many newcomers.
Of particular interest, we have managed to secure a dream property deal which provides a rare opportunity of dual income.
BRAND NEW DUAL INCOME HOUSE & LAND:
- Dual Dwelling House = 1 investment, 2 incomes
- Dwelling 1: 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 car
- Dwelling 2: 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car
- Land Size: 563 m2
- Estimated Rent: $760 per week
- Rental Yield: 5.9%
- Price: $671,000
PRIME REAL ESTATE IN THE HUNTER REGION
- Accessibility – minutes from the M15 Hunter Expressway to Newcastle/M1 Sydney, five minutes from Branxton Train Station, and only 45 minutes from Newcastle Airport.
- Lowest vacancy rates for the last 20 years
- Existing rail infrastructure gives developers hope for incremental and sustained growth in the area.
- Shortage of rentals in the area.
- Increasing relocation of Sydney population to regional NSW.