I’m in love with the Perth market. And you should too.
Here’s an example of why I love the Perth market:
- Dual Income Properties
- 700 metres to the beach
- Price: $634,000
- Rent: $770/week
- Rental Yield: 6.3%
- Land size: 450 sqm
- Bed / Bath / Garage: 5 / 3 / 3
This is a no brainer for investors. Virtually double your rental return (without doubling your rates, body corp costs, etc).
It’s a perfect rental property and/or Air BnB.
The Perth market is untapped, and is rising quickly as we speak:
- Eleven suburbs have joined the $1m median house price club as values continue to climb in Perth.
- Ridiculous growth – Properties that were $200,000 are now $450,000 in 3-4 short years
- Average rental yields of 5% for new and existing properties. Yields for comparable properties on the East Coast are now averaging 2%. In simple terms, It’s great bang for your buck.
- A relatively low price point allows for much larger capital gain potential, and keeps your debt low. This is a must as interest rates continue to accelerate.
- 1 in 10 Young Australians are moving to Perth due to its relaxed lifestyle – Mind you, this is interstate migration, not overseas migration…
- Overseas migrants and skilled visa holders are looking to live in Perth permanently due to favourable migration legislation.
- Perth is much more attractive to Asia from a proximity point of view – Much shorter flights to Bali, Singapore, Sri Lanka, and India.
- COVID-19 remote working boom – Perth time zone is a huge benefit for remote work, as Asian and European time zones are much more in line with Perth when compared to the East Coast.
A decade ago I succeeded and created multi-generational wealth in Sydney.
And you can do the same in Perth.
But you have to be quick. Investors around the nation are quickly pouncing on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
If you’d like to reach your financial goals, and create vast sums of wealth – All you have to do is get in touch with me today.