Our Founder can attribute his success to investing in suburbs that others avoided.
“Most people are fearful to invest in areas they don’t know much about. I, on the other hand, became fascinated with investing in suburbs that were undesirable. In time, the population grew, infrastructure grew and before I knew it, my properties had doubled in value. I knew in the future these suburbs would boom.”
Signs a suburb is set to explode:
- Check with the local council regarding future developments – developments create a ripple effect driving infrastructure upgrades and jobs
- Look for population projections – as the population continues to grow, housing will become more in demand
- Check for access to public transport and freeway access
- Look at growth rental yields and the current asking median weekly rental price
- Think big – visualise what the suburb will be in 10 – 20 years’ time. There are numerous examples of undesirable suburbs that changed into high-demand & trendy suburbs over time.
- Positive cash flow properties allow you to invest in multiple investments – due to low financial barriers to entry when purchasing properties that have not yet boomed, building a property portfolio is possible.
INTRODUCING ROCKBANK, VIC
Affordable brand new house and land packages right under your nose: a suburb located 29km west of Melbourne’s CBD.
Rockbank has been identified as one of the fastest-growing areas in Melbourne West with the population expected to grow by 20 times by 2036.
The median rent in Rockbank for houses is $400 per week and the median rental yield is 4.23%.
(Source: Real Estate Investor, RP Data, DDP Property Research).
A UNIQUE OFFER FOR DDP CLIENTS
Don’t forget, all new house and land packages purchased through DDP Property will receive a direct cash-back of up to $30K*.
That’s money straight into your bank account for you to re-invest or enjoy!