Trust you enjoyed the well deserved break and Welcome to 2017! May it be filled with immense financial success for you.
Did you know it is possible to buy an investment property using your superannuation money? Did you know it is possible to also borrow to do it?
At DDP we are often inundated with questions on how to buy property using a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF). As such we are pleased to announce we have formed a relationship with one of Australia’s leading SMSF providers Sequoia Superannuation to answer any questions you may have on this topic including the opportunity to secure a FREE consultation with a SMSF specialist (phone or in person) to learn how you can create a property portfolio using your superannuation!
What you will learn from booking a FREE consultation with an SMSF Adviser:
· Why time might be running out to implement this strategy with your super;
· Benefits, common mistakes, tips & tricks of buying property in super;
· How to borrow money to buy property with an SMSF and the rules around it;
· Key risks generally associated with buying property with an SMSF;
· How to setup an SMSF to buy a property;
· If you already have an SMSF, how to create additional structure to purchase a property using borrowing.
Why do people want to buy property with their superannuation?
· They want to have their superannuation exposed to an asset class that they understand and trust – and to avoid the volatility of other asset classes such as shares;
· To access an initial deposit that they would otherwise not have access to;
· To implement tax effective retirement income strategies (think tax free rent and being exempt from capital gains tax);
· They want to use their employer superannuation contributions to help fund the ongoing mortgage repayments for their investment property; and
· They want to have an asset that matches their long term investment horizon objectives – property generally ticks this box.
So what are you waiting for? The government is constantly changing the rules on what can be done with your superannuation and they have already flagged a review of this strategy in the near future. Book your FREE consulation by clicking here
To your long term investment success,